Join Second Life™
BioBreeds, Breedables, Pets, Dogs, Animals, Virtual, Breeding, Breedable, K-9, K9, Horses, Ponies, Pony, Ecology, BB, Canine, Race, Hunt, Realistic, Dogland
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > Introduce Yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Builder bot - at your service!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
Zorch Voom View Drop Down
Biggie
Biggie

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Zorch Voom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Builder bot - at your service!
    Posted: 14 Aug 2015 at 11:45am
Hello everyone!  Most of you don't know me but I am Zorch Voom - resident technical artist, 3D modeler, texture painter, sound designer, and one of the first people to join the BioBreeds family when it was first founded.

What is a technical artist you ask?  That would be the person who takes all of raw content (most of which I also create) and programming (which I do not!) then jams it all together into Second Life for you to enjoy!  I am a jack-of-all trades that works behind the scenes - constantly buried in the nuts and bolts of models, animations, textures, and sounds.  In other words - BioBreeds is the beautiful swan gliding across the water and I'm the webbed feet you never see paddling away madly under the surface.  Tongue

I am also a complete nerd and have other geeky pursuits such as board & video games, astronomy, adding to my video game soundtrack collection, steampunk stylings, and photography.
Eris Eternal View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Eris Eternal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2015 at 11:56am
and he makes games ^^  Haii Zorch :D
Zorch Voom View Drop Down
Biggie
Biggie

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zorch Voom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2015 at 12:27pm
Hi abby waaaaaaaby!

I am totally starting a game night thread.  Watch me go....
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Eris Eternal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2015 at 12:32pm
dooo itttt!
BBAdmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote BBAdmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2015 at 1:31pm
Geeks Squad 
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Eris Eternal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2015 at 1:34pm
ohw hush. let us be. -_- you're just jealous cause you don't understand :P
MsMagick Resident View Drop Down
Breeder
Breeder

Post Options Post Options   Quote MsMagick Resident Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2015 at 7:56am
Geeks rock! They make the world go round - literally when it comes to SL: someone had to program that crazy-short day/night cycle!

I love seeing the designers, scripters and other IT folks introduce themselves. Now we know who to blam... mmm... thank! ;-)

Edited by MsMagick Resident - 15 Aug 2015 at 7:57am
 Post Reply Post Reply