Join Second Life™
BioBreeds, Breedables, Pets, Dogs, Animals, Virtual, Breeding, Breedable, K-9, K9, Horses, Ponies, Pony, Ecology, BB, Canine, Race, Hunt, Realistic, Dogland
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > Introduce Yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Hello, It is me!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
Tremayne Barbosa View Drop Down
BioBreeds CBeta Testers
BioBreeds CBeta Testers

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Tremayne Barbosa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello, It is me!
    Posted: 14 Aug 2015 at 12:40pm
Well, how do I start this...

I am Tremayne, Events Coordinator CSR for BioBreeds and I have been with with BioBreeds since the initial testing stages O.o ... yeah.. that long lol.  I am the one responsible for bringing you a schedule of fun exciting things to do when you are not sat in a room watching your animals' pregnancy timers countdown haha, so if you have any ideas on what you would like to see event wise, fling them at me!

I am a stickler for spelling and no matter what Ozzie says (and he can't spell so he is always wrong) colour is spelled with a U!  I love all things fantastical and love nothing more than getting those creative juices flowing and making wonder creations with Luna for our other SL businesses Clap

Ta ta cheerio and pip pip for now folks Smile
Lunaria Eclipse View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Lunaria Eclipse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2015 at 1:19pm
There is no U in color.  Sorry babe lol.

Dance with the moon...Shine Brightly
Pernille80 Resident View Drop Down
Breeder
Breeder

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pernille80 Resident Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2015 at 1:24pm
<-- agrees with Luna Wink
MsMagick Resident View Drop Down
Breeder
Breeder

Post Options Post Options   Quote MsMagick Resident Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2015 at 7:53am
Oh, all those extra u's add colour and favour to everything! They are quite honourable.

I once had one of my British boys write out an entire page full of just u's (in RL on actual paper!) just so I'd have plenty to add to all the American words that need them. I'll keep our z's though! Or would that be zed's? It's all about proper utilization. :)

Charity Goldfarb View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Charity Goldfarb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2015 at 8:01am
Most definitely is a U in colour and neighbour and favour and flavour.. etc!

Edited by Charity Goldfarb - 15 Aug 2015 at 8:02am
Lunaria Eclipse View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Lunaria Eclipse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2015 at 10:36am
pish posh

Dance with the moon...Shine Brightly
 Post Reply Post Reply