Join Second Life™
BioBreeds, Breedables, Pets, Dogs, Animals, Virtual, Breeding, Breedable, K-9, K9, Horses, Ponies, Pony, Ecology, BB, Canine, Race, Hunt, Realistic, Dogland
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > Play Games
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The Dreaded Game Night Thread

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
Zorch Voom View Drop Down
Biggie
Biggie

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Zorch Voom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Dreaded Game Night Thread
    Posted: 17 Aug 2015 at 8:53am
I've been threatening to do this for ages now.... BioBreeds game night (day)!   Dundunduuuuuun!!!

This is primarily for peeps within bb itself, but I am always more than willing to set something up for other persons in the group who are interested.  Everyone deserves a game now and again.

Did you know? 

Many of us might not realize this (since most of us here tend to be the digital type), but we are currently in a golden age of board games.  Its true!  Just check my collection HERE!  There are hundreds of fantastic analog games out there with more coming every day.  Why not take advantage of them here in SL or Tabletop Simulator?  But more on that later...

Currently, I have these games to play within SL:

Struck: A two player abstract strategy game. Think chess but with dice.
Tammany Hall: A 3-5 player area control game where players vie to be mayor of 1860's New York.
Streetcar: A chaotic 2-5 player race to build a streetcar line in San Francisco.

If we decide to play on Tabletop Simulator the sky is the limit.  Pretty much every game you can imagine can be played there.  TtS is available on Steam for 14.99 (you can catch it on sale for less).  You can find me on Steam as Zorch1138.

Now comes the difficult part, finding a time that works for anyone who might be interested!  Feel free to list your availability.  Mine is pretty flexible:

Wednesday through Sunday, from 10AM to 7PM SLT

Comments? Suggestions? Rude gestures?
 Post Reply Post Reply