Join Second Life™
BioBreeds, Breedables, Pets, Dogs, Animals, Virtual, Breeding, Breedable, K-9, K9, Horses, Ponies, Pony, Ecology, BB, Canine, Race, Hunt, Realistic, Dogland
Forum Home Forum Home > The BioBreeds Forum > Help > Wild Ones
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Lost Food Bowl

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
MsMagick Resident View Drop Down
Breeder
Breeder

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote MsMagick Resident Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lost Food Bowl
    Posted: 21 Aug 2015 at 12:27pm
I was rezing a food bowl when SL was having inventory and rezing issues a few weeks ago. It did not rez and I didn't get the usual message about not being able to rez. I've looked several times in both in area search and in my inventory, and it's really gone. Is there anything that can be done when that happens?

Oh, and what is the process for requesting a replacement if it happens with an animal? I see a Support area here on the website, but it seems to require a different log in (?).

Thanks!!

If anyone DOES find a food bowl belonging to me lost somewhere at The Farm, send it back please. :) (I cammed all in and under the stands as well as using the local search both right after it happened and a day or so later.) 

Edited by MsMagick Resident - 21 Aug 2015 at 12:32pm
BigglesVII Resident View Drop Down
Breeder
Breeder

Post Options Post Options   Quote BigglesVII Resident Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2015 at 9:23am
Hi MsMagick,
                   You can submit a support ticket, if you managed to post in the forums then you were logged into the website. Have you tried an area search for items owned by you. Reason I mention it is, when there was issues with the asset server the other week. I rezzed a den and it disspeared from my inventory but didnt materialise. Three days later the box just appeared where I rezzed it. 
Breeder
Breeder

Post Options Post Options   Quote MsMagick Resident Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2015 at 7:26pm
Yes, I did the area search several times, including right after it happened, when I went back to look a day or two later, and the next time I went back after that.
Lunaria Eclipse View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Lunaria Eclipse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 1:44pm
Unfortunately when it comes to food we do not replace it.  And you should be able to go right to Support from here up top :).  But As I said we do not replace food.

Dance with the moon...Shine Brightly
Breeder
Breeder

Post Options Post Options   Quote MsMagick Resident Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2015 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by Lunaria Eclipse

Unfortunately when it comes to food we do not replace it.  And you should be able to go right to Support from here up top :).  But As I said we do not replace food.

1) When I am logged into my account here and click [Support] in the upper right, it prompts me for login info, and my usual login doesn't work. I don't know if it's affected by the fact that I didn't renew my website subscription.

2) I suspected that would be the case with food. It's not as though it has a tracking number, and you'd have to know how much was used. I think it was only a few hundred portions. No biggie. It just got me wondering 1) if I should have submitted something and 2) what the process is if I lose/break an animal. Thanks for posting about that elsewhere. 

Oh, I did respond with one question there BTW regarding which ID number we need for the animal. 

Thanks again, 

M

Edited by MsMagick Resident - 27 Aug 2015 at 10:56pm
BigglesVII Resident View Drop Down
Breeder
Breeder

Post Options Post Options   Quote BigglesVII Resident Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2015 at 3:02am
When submitting a ticket the ID number is not a mandatory requirement. The ID number is the last few digits of the URL when you look at the pedigree. 

Example: http://www.biobreeds.com/Pedigree.aspx?id=1022260

Biobreed ID #: 1022260
Breeder
Breeder

Post Options Post Options   Quote MsMagick Resident Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2015 at 2:34am
Thanks, Biggles! I want to keep a list of them all just in case - and always having the pedigree links handy is helpful anyway.

BTW - I didn't realize this had been answered, and I've missed other posts. Is there a view that shows things that you haven't read rather then things that have been posted in the last x hours or days. I'm been clicking the New Posts view in the top right, but if I show topics for a couple days or a week back, I see more stuff... not sure if I logged on and missed them or what. It has been quiet anyway though... 

Edited by MsMagick Resident - 17 Sep 2015 at 2:37am
Eris Eternal View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Eris Eternal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2015 at 1:19am
if there is something new posted, you will see that the blue text on the forum is written BOLD.   thats how you know if you missed something somewhere.
Lunaria Eclipse View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Lunaria Eclipse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2015 at 6:23am
Yes what Abby said but if you ever have an issue here Magick please do not hesitate to contact myself or any mod in world :) we will help you for sure .

Dance with the moon...Shine Brightly
 Post Reply Post Reply