Join Second Life™
BioBreeds, Breedables, Pets, Dogs, Animals, Virtual, Breeding, Breedable, K-9, K9, Horses, Ponies, Pony, Ecology, BB, Canine, Race, Hunt, Realistic, Dogland
Forum Home Forum Home > The BioBreeds Forum > Suggestions > Dogs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

suggestions for bio breeds animals/dogs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
vasilis Langer View Drop Down
Breeder
Breeder

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote vasilis Langer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: suggestions for bio breeds animals/dogs
    Posted: 09 Jan 2017 at 5:44am
Hello!
i am fan of biobreeds and i have had many in time here.
i just have some suggestions that i think will make better for these pets.
-i believe that the food would be better to not only be in the range but have the choice of putting it in parcel so that you can put anywhere 
when the pet becomes perma and doesnt need food not to -have out a bowl anyway even empty one
-the text for the stats to have a choice to show what you want eg. just the name of pet
-i think also be better after certain age certain days eg 120 to have automatically choice not to breed where you can just have it for pet so that you wont have to pay anyway for food to keep it
This are just some things that i believe other biobreed customers should be able to do for make it better for them to keep their pets around
Sincerely vasilis Langer
featherskyz Resident View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote featherskyz Resident Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 9:58am
well i cant comment on most of that but about that last suggestion well thats where the seeds come in at really. they only have amount of seeds to breed with and once all the seeds are gone then they are pets but you have the choice to reseed them to breed them out again (females 10 seeds female horses/exotics/ponys have 15 and all the males have 15 seeds)
 Post Reply Post Reply