Join Second Life™
BioBreeds, Breedables, Pets, Dogs, Animals, Virtual, Breeding, Breedable, K-9, K9, Horses, Ponies, Pony, Ecology, BB, Canine, Race, Hunt, Realistic, Dogland
Forum Home Forum Home > The BioBreeds Forum > Suggestions > Farmimals
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Farm Animal Suggestions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
ColeRiley Resident View Drop Down
Breeder
Breeder

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ColeRiley Resident Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Farm Animal Suggestions
    Posted: 17 May 2017 at 4:20pm

Cows

Chickens

Ducks

Swans

Geese                  

Mini trait for pigs?

xxArcas Resident View Drop Down
Breeder
Breeder

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote xxArcas Resident Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 10:33pm
hello i recently bought some goats and sheep... i loved the normal sounds that sheep and goats make but that horrible primal scream just ruins it for me... if i knew that was there i would have never even purchased them.. now i dont get to enjoy the cute little normal sounds because of that scream!   im hearing from others to just turn the sound off.. that defeats the purpose of having the sound button for them?  please take it out thats all i ask... i understand that its all humorous and stuff but that only goes so far and it gets old... thanks for your time and hope you consider taking it out so we dont have to turn the sound off because of it to hear the normal sounds of goats and sheep..  
 Post Reply Post Reply