Join Second Life™
BioBreeds, Breedables, Pets, Dogs, Animals, Virtual, Breeding, Breedable, K-9, K9, Horses, Ponies, Pony, Ecology, BB, Canine, Race, Hunt, Realistic, Dogland
Forum Home Forum Home > The BioBreeds Forum > BioBreeds General > BioBreeds Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Bunnies

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
LiamMaddox Resident View Drop Down
Breeder
Breeder

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote LiamMaddox Resident Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bunnies
    Posted: 04 Jan 2018 at 11:00pm
I do appreciate the many options and available animals, and the fact many people with different preference can be apart of, enjoy and participant in the same community. I do feel however as if bunnies have quickly carved a niche in the community, with the ability to be held, along with the many options for breeding, in size and multiple breeds/styles. I would enjoy seeing the bunnies during the holiday events, in an epic form, giving many fun options, in unique and joyous forms, as well as a cute, and cuddly collectable. I feel there is a good number of bunny supporters who feel my enthusiasm, an I hope to see many sustain the joy, as well as bring newcomers to the Biobreeds family. I know it's early in the life of the bunny, but I could see no better way to spend 2018, than on a year long bunny bender, enjoying the bunny fever with child like delight.
TipperJag Resident View Drop Down
Breeder
Breeder

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TipperJag Resident Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 9:16am
I of course Stamp my electronic signature to this petition!  I would love more Epic releases that bring us together as a whole community!  And that make it a little more Exciting every couple months.  Also In doing this, we may get more new comers.  Just as Liam says!  Lets make this a long Bunny Bender!!!!!!!  

Toby 2.0!

Edited by TipperJag Resident - 05 Jan 2018 at 9:17am
Toby 2.0
 Post Reply Post Reply